No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pancakes
Mar 04, 2017
A yummy treat for yourself and your little one- guilt free!
No Sugar-Added Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 2-3 Tbs water
- Combine all ingredients in blender except water and blend until smooth.
- Add water if it is too thick (you don't want to thin it out too much). If you are making it for yourself (not a baby) you can use honey or pure maple syrup in place of water (babies should never have honey).
- Heat skillet on low. Add cooking spray.
- Cook pancakes on low heat, about 8 minutes per side. The pumpkin makes it a thick & sticky texture- perfect for little fingers!.
- This is a great food to introduce as part of Baby-Led Weaning when introducing solids! Make sure baby has tried each ingredient separately before combining them to make sure there are no allergens. Cut into finger pieces for baby; no butter or syrup needed for your little one!
Let’s try to not let this next generation get as hooked on sugar as we are!
Busy Moms, Healthy Family Guide
35 healthy snack ideas with REAL foods!
3 quick & easy freezer meals!
Tips for pulling this all together!
Download for free!