Trying to follow a higher fat diet? Getting your macros in line with a ketogenic diet? Try these "fat bombs" for a quick, easy and yummy way to boost your healthy fats for the day!
Keep them in the freezer, and let them sit room temp for a few min before diving in!
Here is the recipe! 👇🏻
* 1/2 cup coconut butter (creamed coconut)
* 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
* 2 Tbs MCT Oil
* 1 tsp peppermint extract
* ½-1 teaspoons liquid stevia
* ½ cup dark (70%+ cocoa) chocolate chips
* ⅓ cup coconut oil
* Muffin liners-12
1. Soften coconut butter by putting bag in warm water or removing from container and microwaving.
2. Mix together coconut butter, 2 Tbs MCT oil, shredded coconut, mint and stevia.
3. Distribute evenly among 12 muffin liners. Set in freezer to harden.
4. Once hardened, combine coconut oil and dark chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl (or double boiler) and cook until smooth.
5. Distribute evenly over peppermint layer.
Makes 12 servings.
Approx per serving: 170 calories, 20g fat, 1g protein, 9g carb, 3g fiber
35 healthy snack ideas with REAL foods!
3 quick & easy freezer meals!
Tips for pulling this all together!
Download for free!